Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rare and Special Art from Don McGregor


I will be representing Don McGregor's personal collection of artwork--original pages from stories that he wrote for Marvel. The artwork will initially be posted here because Gene loved Don even more than I do and he'd be as quick to want to help Don as anyone. Quicker, in fact.

I am not taking a commission from Don. All monies will go directly from you to him and he will ship directly to you; I am just sitting in the middle because Don is a wonderful and kind man who has never been about money (imagine that) and I don't want him to get a dime less than he deserves or might otherwise get.

When a man like Don McGregor sells cherished art that was gifted to him by the artists that drew his beautiful stories, you know it's painful for him. Don loves this art and it should go to people who love it, too. It's being sold because he needs the funds. Ain't that America.

Contact me if you're genuinely interested in buying art from Don at fair market value. And spread the word to other art collectors. This is a rare opportunity, and you will have my gratitude and Don's. And you will have Gene Colan's gratitude where he rests in the World of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me